Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pasqua 2014

Just 'cause I don't have anything else to write about I'll share some Easter photos. 

Ok, that was a lie.  I do have stuff to write about but I'm feeling a little lazy. 

Ok, another lie.  I'm not feeling lazy at all.  In truth, I'm back on the smack...granny smack

And I'm really anxious to get back to it.

So here is a photo post from two weeks ago.

this is what dogs do in italy on easter.  Actually, that's our dogs on Easter.  I have no idea what other dogs do on easter.
 antipasti and a zia
 Augusto sitting down to dinner with a bit of flair
 Nonno, the host
a random photo of the table
 a photo of the underside of my plate, and my spoon looking a bit larger than it was
 primo, seafood pasta
 this is dessert and cheese, obviously I lost a few hours and courses between the pasta and this...
 le nonne
 a really enormous lemon that turned out to be, after sniffing, not a lemon
 and then the fave and salami

 the cook and her mom
Well, that was fun.  Now I'm off to my hook and smack.

No comments:

Post a Comment